You can now apply for Ghana visa and passport using our new online application system.
Welcome to the Online Visa and Passport Application
An applicant is required to fulfil the following requirements when applying for a Ghana entry visa;
- Applicants should be legally resident in the Netherlands
- Applicant should complete a visa application form online and upload a passport photograph taken not more than three (3) months prior to the date of submission. Photo should be 2"x2" (51 x 51 mm) with the head centered and sized between 1" and 1.4" (25 and 35 mm).
- A copy of a return ticket or print out of travel itinerary.
- In cases of Journalists and/or film crew who are covering an event or shooting a film in Ghana, additional requirements are needed. More information can be obtained by contacting the Consular Section.
- An international certificate of vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Applicant's passport must have validity of at least six(6) months.
- Photocopy of relevant pages of applicant's passport.
- Applicants must print and submit a copy of the online visa application form.
1. New applications
- Applicants must completed Ghana Passport Application Form online
- Processing fee of EURO 190
- Applicants must submit four (4) passport size photographs (full face) taken not more than three (3) months from the date of application.
- Applicants must also provide both the original and photocopy of Birth Certificate (authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration in Accra) and an affidavit.
- Application for a new passport to replace missing passport/lost passport must be accompanied by a police report in addition to the above requirements for new application.
- Application for a new passport to replace a damage passport shall be supported by copies of the passport in addition to the usual requirements for new application.
- Application for a new passport for a child must be supported by a birth certificate and one of the parent's Ghana passport. The processing fee is EURO 90.
- Evidence of residence in the Netherlands is required
- Such applications take eight weeks to process.
2. Renewal (expired and exhausted pages)
- Applicants renewing their passports must complete a Ghana Passport Application Form on sale at the Embassy for EURO 25.00
- Applicants must submit the completed form with four (4) passport size photographs (full face) taken not more than three (3) months prior to the submission of application.
- Applicant is also required to attach the old passport and pay a processing fee of EURO 90.00 at the time of submission.
- A period of eight weeks is required to process such an application.
All APPLICANTS INCLUDING CHILDREN MUST SUBMIT APPLICATIONS IN PERSON AT THE CONSULAR SECTION. From 10hrs to 13hrs on Mondays only. All payment must be made in cash only.