Welcome to the Online Passport Application
The official online Passport Application for Ghanaian Passports (only applications from Netherland
Requirements for Passport Applicants
An applicant is required to fulfill the following requirements when applying for a passport;
- Applicants must complete a Ghana Passport Application Form online. and submit the application same day at the Embassy.
- Applicants must present four (4) passport size photographs (full face) taken not more than three (3) months from the date of application.
- Applicants must upload online and present the original of their Birth Certificate (authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration in Accra) and an affidavit.
- Application for a new passport to replace missing passport/lost passport must be accompanied by copies of the passport and the original of a police report (translated into English) and copies uploaded online.
- Application for a new passport to replace a damaged passport shall be supported by submitting the damaged passport in addition to the requirements for new applications.
- Application for a new passport for a child must be supported by a birth certificate, an affidavit, a consent letter from the parents and one of the parent’s Ghana passport. All should also be uploaded online
- Evidence of residence in the Netherlands is required (uitreksel)
APPLICANTS WHO ARE IN POSSESSION OF OLD (HANDWRITTEN) GHANA PASSPORT TYPES ARE TO SHOW PROOF OF NATIONALITY AS LISTED BELOW:
A. BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
B. NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD
Fees and Charges
- Processing fee of €190 for new passports.
- Processing fee of €115 for renewal of passports.
- The processing fee is for a child is €115.
*All passport applications take eight (8) weeks to process.