Security Rules & Precautions
Usage of mobile phones, laptops, iPods, electronic books, photo and video cameras, as well as other self-contained electronic devices, electronic storage media are prohibited. All of these devices should be switched off while visiting the Visa Application Centre.
Prohibited items while visiting the Embassy are (despite the possible existence of licenses and permits):
- Any type of firearms, air guns and traumatic guns;
- Electroshocks, sprays and other means of self-defense;
- Cold steel arms, piercing and cutting items, including household goods;
- Explosives, explosive and flammable substances, fireworks;
- Poisonous and toxic substances
- Sealed envelopes, and other packages, excluding the possibility of establishing a visual content
- Large suitcases, bags, checking of which may be complicated
- Alcoholic beverages and food
- This list provided is not finite. Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion
- Please note that we do not generally permit third parties such as friends, relatives, or business contacts to accompany visa applicants in to the center, unless special needs ( e.g. to accompany hearing impaired, physically challenged, elderly applicants, children or applicants requiring interpreters)
- CCTV system is installed in Visa Centre for your security.