Terms and Conditions
License To Use Website
Ghana Embassy, The Hague own's the intellectual property rights of the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] and or download files[additional forms] for application purposes only from the website, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or [NAME] or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
These terms and conditions [, together with [DOCUMENTS],] constitute the entire agreement between you and Ghana Embassy The Hague, in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [JURISDICTION].